Join us next week for CircleCI's November Office Hours!
Cory Virok, Co-founder and CTO of Rollbar, along with others from the startup community will be participating in a panel discussion on October's DDoS attack that took down a lot of the services we rely on in our everyday workflows.
Wednesday November 16th @ 6pm PT
- 6:00 - 6:30 pm: Networking, food and drinks.
- 6:30 - 7:00 pm: Downtime Panel: October’s DDoS Attack Decoded.
- 7:00 - 8:00 pm: Q+A and Networking.
Panelists and Moderator:
- Scott Klein, Co-founder, StatusPage.
- Cory Virok, Co-Founder and CTO, Rollbar.
- Lev Lazinskiy, Head of Technical Services, CircleCI.
- Jim Rose (moderator), CEO, CircleCI.
RSVP for this event using this link.
This will be a fun and informative event. There will be food, drinks and free Rollbar swag. 🙂 Bring a friend or your entire team, the more the merrier. Hope to see you there!
If you haven’t already, signup for a 14-day free trial of Rollbar and let us help you defeat annoying errors in your applications. 🙂