With 2018 almost coming to a close, let's take a look at all the product improvements we've shipped this year .
New features and SDK releases
- Account dashboard: Track error trends account-wide
- Versions: Monitor errors by deployed code revisions
- All items view: View all and/or specific errors across projects
- Enhanced stack trace
- Enhanced deploy API
- Official .NET SDK - now v2.1
- Official Golang SDK - v1.0
- Official React Native SDK - v0.4
- Integration with Clubhouse
- Integration with Cisco Webex Teams
- Using Jenkins with Rollbar
- Rollbar orb for CircleCI
Long list of other improvements, including:
- GDPR compliance: person data deletion API, customizable data retention
- Notifications: edit notification rules before turning on, disable email notifications for a new project
- User onboarding: email domain whitelisting, user provisioning via Okta
- Search: search items with issues, search by method name in stacktrace
- A brand new Docs site
For the full list, check our changelog.
If you're new to Rollbar, or want to use Rollbar with a language or framework new to you, check out these tutorials we've written in 2018. Examples included.
On to 2019 !
If you aren't using a tool like Rollbar yet, you're practically outsourcing bug discovery to users. Rollbar provides realtime error monitoring to help you release better software faster. Instantly see all errors as they occur, and debug them before users notice. Give it a try for free!