Bash deployment integration
Use Curl to send an HTTP POST:
ACCESS_TOKEN=POST_SERVER_ITEM_ACCESS_TOKEN ENVIRONMENT=production LOCAL_USERNAME=`whoami` REVISION=`git log -n 1 --pretty=format:"%H"` curl https://api.rollbar.com/api/1/deploy/ \ -F access_token=$ACCESS_TOKEN \ -F environment=$ENVIRONMENT \ -F revision=$REVISION \ -F local_username=$LOCAL_USERNAME
Place this command in your deploy script so that it runs once the deploy has completed successfully.
If the POST is successful, you will receive a JSON response like:
If using a version control system other than Git, change the
line as appropriate to set the revision ID.
- Your project access token. Required.
- Name of the environment being deployed, e.g. "production". Required.
- Revision number/sha being deployed. If using git, use the full sha. Required.
- User who deployed. Optional.
- Rollbar username of the user who deployed. Optional.
- Deploy comment (e.g. what is being deployed). Optional.