Sending Mailgun Events to Rollbar
You can set up webhooks through Mailgun to report any unsubscribes, spam complaints, bounces, and failures to Rollbar. All that is required is to enter a webhook URL in various areas of the Mailgun control panel for each domain you are interested in keeping track of.
Use the following webhook URL:
- Replace ACCESS_TOKEN with a
post_server_itemaccess token for the project where events should be sent.
environmentparam is required. Events will be reported into this environment in Rollbar.
levelparam is optional and defaults to
- Go to your Mailgun webhooks settings.
- Choose a domain using the dropdown on the left.
- Enter the above webhook URL for the each event type you want to observe.
- Repeat for other domains as desired.