At Rollbar, 2017 has been a year of exciting growth and development for the product and the team. We've grown the total number of users to over 100,000, processing billions of events per week, and the team has more than doubled in size. I know it's cliche, but, it genuinely does feel like we're just getting started. 😉
Before we put this year behind us and speed into 2018, I thought we'd look back, and share some of the highlights of what we shipped in 2017.
Error Notifier SDKs
- PHP SDK 1.0+ [IMPROVEMENT]
- Lambda support for Python and Node [NEW]
- Laravel SDK [NEW]
- Java and Android SDK 1.0+ [IMPROVEMENT]
- React Native SDK (Alpha) [NEW]
- iOS SDK 1.0+ [IMPROVEMENT]
- Error Merging and Grouping
- Export RQL results as CSV [IMPROVEMENT]
- View errors in each deploy [NEW]
Security and Compliance
Love and use Rollbar? We value your feedback. What do you think of our new features and improvements in 2017? What sort of things would you like to see shipped in 2018? Please leave a comment below this post or connect with us at email@example.com.
If you haven’t already, signup for a 14-day free trial of Rollbar and let us help you take control of impactful production errors. 🙂